- Arctic Cat
- 2024 Arctic Cat M 8000 HARDCORE ALPHA ONE
2024 Arctic Cat M 8000 HARDCORE ALPHA ONE
Manufacturer: Arctic Cat
Stiff competiton and big challenges don't faze the Hardcore rider. This beast of a mountain sled conquers difficult climbs and lands big jumps without flinching, making it an adrenaline junkie's dream sled.
Bore x Stroke
85 x 70 mm
Digitally Controlled CDI
Engine Stator Output
270W @ 3000 RPM
Next Generation C-TEC2
APV w/ Tuned Pipe, Pipe Sensor and Stainless Steel Mainfold and Muffler
10.4 gal. or 11.7 gal.
Oil System Capacity
Coolant System Capacity
Arctic Mountain Drive System
Stealth Hydraulic Master Cylinder w/Lightweight Caliper
Track Drive Sprocket
9 Tooth, 2.86 Pitch, Exvolute or 7 tooth, 3.5 Pitch, Exvolute
Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS)
FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3 COIL-OVER
ALPHA ONE Rear Suspension
Front Track Shock
FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3 COIL-OVER
Rear Track Shock
FOX 1.5 ZERO QSL COIL-OVER
13 in. or 14 in.
Overall Chassis Length
128 in. or 132 in. or 137 in.
Overall Chassis Width
Overall Chassis Height
146 in. or 154 in. or 165 in.
2.60 in. or 3.00 in.
2.86 in. or 3.50 in.
G2 ProClimb- 7 in.
Single Runner w/ Carbide
Type of Gauge
Digital (Electric Start Only)
Digital (Electric Start Only)
Front/ Short Tunnel
Manual or Electric Push-Button
Hooked w/ Grab Handle
LED w/ Accent Light
Mountain or Lightweight Mountain
12v outlet, sport front bumper, goggle holder, handlebar bag, hand & thumb warmers, front/short tunnel heat exchanger, ice scratchers, lightweight mountain brake disc, vertical steering, mountain storage bag, tether switch
1 in. Mountain Height
- SINGLE-BEAM REAR RAIL ALPHA ONE Single-Beam Rear Suspension is the first rear suspension of its kind. The shift from two rails to one creates a single pivot point down the middle of its Power Claw track, so you can carve up the mountain with ease. With an extruded aluminum construction and magnesium attachment points, this light, lean and mean design gives you enhanced control and agility.
- STARTS LIGHT, STAYS LIGHT ALPHA ONE snowmobiles make lightweight performance the standard. The single rail sheds snow, where dual-rail suspensions trap it in the skidframe. On top of this, the skid system equalizes floatation across the width of the track, so you'll sink less and keep moving throughout the day.
- MORE MANEUVERABILITY With a single pivot point, the snowmobile leans and dips into every curve like it's second nature. Even with a longer track, your sled can handle tigher turns in technical situations compared to short-track, dual-rail snowmobiles. Unmatched maneuverability will unlock limitless possibilities.
- ASCENDER PLATFORM Each element of the Ascender Platform is designed to make you king of the mountain. The mountain drive system has a flat track-to-snow approach angle for maximum floatability, quick climbing on top of the snow while accelerating, and improved overall handling. All-day riding doesn’t take as much of a toll on riders thanks to ergonomically designed narrow running boards and a forward foot position. Plus, the mountain-specific bodywork is 10 percent narrower than previous designs to let you side-hill with ease.
- 8000-SERIES C-TEC2™ ENGINE The next-generation 8000-Series-C-TEC2 engine delivers a new level of clean Arctic Cat 2-stroke engine performance and technology. This new 794cc C-TEC2 twin features: - Optimized cylinders, pistons, combustion chamber, flywheel, and fuel rail. - Our signature fuel calibration strategy and Arctic Power Valve system with 3-stage control of the auxiliary exhaust ports via side valves - ECM-controlled electronic oil pump - Batteryless EFI - Exhaust Pipe Temperature Sensor (EPTS) - Knock Sensor - Engine Reverse Technology This advanced new technology designed by Arctic Cat and built in St. Cloud, Minnesota delivers: - Ultra-clean, more responsive performance - Enhanced power in the 165-hp class of engines - Precision oil injection - Exceedingly robust and lightweight design
- AMS FRONT SUSPENSION Arctic Mountain Suspension is tailor-made to maneuver in deep snow. The lightweight, forged-aluminum spindles sit at a 27 degree spindle caster angle, providing optimal ski camber for off-trail cornering and more predictable counter-steering when side-hilling. They’re built to reduce drag, while the dual-phase alloy-steel A-arms are lightweight and durable.
- FOX® 1.5 ZERO QS3 COIL-OVER SKI SHOCKS A dial mounted on the remote reservoir of these FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3 shocks lets you instantly switch between soft, medium and firm shock calibration to adapt to changing conditions. They utilize a remote reservoir for fade-free performance and coil-over springs to smooth out bumps.
- SMOOTH POWER DELIVERY With its lightweight, narrow design that increases performance and belt life, as well as the industry's only self-adjusting clutch, the ADAPT CVT system provides better throttle response, smoother power delivery, and a ride like no other.
- POWER CLAW TRACK The Power Claw track is built lightweight, with a single-ply design and a 3.0-inch pitch — all so you can master deep snow runs. Its stagger-set, curved-forward paddle towers won't fold over or take a set, and Attack 20 paddles let you float over the deep stuff.
- MINIMIZED IMPACT With more air comes more impact. That's why the Hardcore's running boards are reinforced with an extrusion for extra rigidity.
- BRIGHTEN ANY RIDE A premium LED headlight is crucial for those night rides. Equipped with both high and low-beams, the headlight casts an LED light pattern with great range and width.
- ADJUST TO TERRAIN With an adjustable 35.5-37.5-in. ski stance, you can easily react to whatever challenges the mountain may throw at you. It only takes a few seconds to change, so you'll be up and moving in no time.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.