2013 Kawasaki BRUTE FORCE® 750 4X4I EPS
The muscular Brute Force® 750 4x4i EPS ATV features an Electric Power Steering (EPS) system a powerful V-twin, four-wheel independent suspension, six-spoke cast alloy wheels and rugged bodywork featuring wide-stance styling cues. Its strength, sensible overall size, great power, dual-range four-wheel drive and a highly maneuverable chassis provide amazing traction, handling and utility.
- Kawasaki’s high-grade Electric Power Steering (EPS) system enhances handling and ride comfort.
- Fuel injected 749cc 90-degree V-twin engine offers great top-end power and low-rpm grunt
- Six-spoke cast aluminum wheels make a significant styling contribution while offering a premium image
- Stylish bodywork (hood, bumper, fenders and headlight surrounds) are key elements of the Brute Force 750’s wide and rugged design
- Strong cargo racks feature integrated tie-down hook loops for maximum convenience
- Instrumentation is easy to read at a glance and features a multi-purpose digital display with speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, engine temp, clock, hour meter, and 2WD/4WD icon, plus indicator lamps for neutral, reverse, belt and oil pressure
- Strong double-cradle frame features reinforcement at critical points for maximum ride comfort and the ability to absorb shocks when sport riding on rough terrain
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.